Skip to content
- HIC Roasting s Meat Thermometer instantly reads internal temperatures to cook meat properly and keep it juicy while roasting to a golden brown outside
- Made from stainless steel; BPA-free plastic; NSF approved; large shatterproof face; easy recalibration; antimicrobial sheath with safe temps guide
- Instantly read temperatures (20-220-degrees Fahrenheit); perfect for beef, poultry, pork, lamb, and game
- Insert pointed end into thickest part of the meat (at least 1.5-inches) without touching the bone and wait for pointer to stop moving (5-10 seconds)
- Ensures food safety in grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods, too; compact for easy storage; temps in Fahrenheit and Celsius; dishwasher safe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device